I am author and publisher of The Talk. I am a public adjuster with Metro Public Adjustment, Inc. And I run CCZ Publishing Company, Biddle Publishing Co., and Audenreed Press.
I am a very grateful and proud husband and father.
An American father, like millions of others;
a descendant of both colonial-era heroes, and immigrants from just the last century;
a father competing with the media, the culture, and official history
to advise his children amidst the world's casual acceptance of war, corruption, and injustice.
And, like most of the world on that day, I witnessed the crimes of 9/11 on TV;
and then watched history and societal assumptions and attitudes
manipulated before my very eyes.
Being shouted down as a traitor, a communist, and other inane labels
in the aftermath and hysteria of the beginning of the War on Terror,
and watching seemingly helpless
as a new generation grew up
amidst the accepted lies, the misguided fears, and the blood-thirsty flag-waving,
I took my facts, arguments, and conclusions to pen and paper;
rather keyboard and display screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment